Thanks for buying your tickets for The Big Green Cardigan 2016 and we hope you have a good time. We don't want masses of rules but there are a few do's and don'ts to help us all get along.
- Camping is free to people with the appropriate ticket. (Weekend or Sat/Sun)
- The campsite will be open from 3pm Friday 8th until 10am Monday 10th
- No vehicles are allowed on the camp site but the car park is just the other side of the field.
- The campsite is for tents only
- Please contact us if you want to bring a camper van
- Unfortunately we can not cater for caravans
- No Dogs are allowed on site
- Use the bins provided for your rubbish or please take it home with you.
- The Big Green Cardigan has a zero tolerance attitude to drugs.
- No glass is permitted on site for safety purposes.
- The bar is open nearly all time, so no alcohol to be brought into the festival site.
- The live music will start on Friday at around 17.00 and finish Sunday around 18.30ish. The bar will stay upon during Sunday evening.
- Please respect the site and our neighbours especially at night.
- All Campers - Remember noise travels further than you think. Please consider our neighbors.
- The Big Green Cardigan is not geared towards families, if that is what you are looking for there are plenty of alternatives out there. With that in mind admittance is strictly for over 18 only.
All of us at the big green cardigan wish you all a cracking good time.
See you in September and come and say hello